Saturday 29 December 2012

Washing on the Line

Throughout the year, as we learnt different spelling rules and sounds I thought of an interesting way to display the words around the classroom. I just love hanging things up and what could be cuter than washing on the line.


I laminated a number of different coloured cardboard sheets and then cut them into various shapes - shirts, pants, socks and underwear. I just used a whiteboard marker over the top, so they can be cleaned off and used again.

I'm trying to think of a new way to use them next year. I think it's such a cute idea and the kids loved the clothes hanging around the room.


SignOffPic

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Thank you for your kind words. I am always thrilled to meet another Aussie blogger and you are so close to where I live. Welcome to the bloggy world.
    I am your first follower!

    Rhonda
    Classroom Fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that Rhonda! It's exciting being 'out there' :)

      Delete