Thursday 17 January 2013

Eek... Where has the time gone?!

As we get closer to the end of the holidays here in Australia and closer to the start of a fresh new year, I'm excited by new ideas and new possibilities!

This has probably been one of the most productive holiday breaks, where I have been busy creating lots of new resources for my class!

For the start of the new year, I have created a number of handwriting worksheet sets, based around 'themes'. This will allow students to not only develop their handwriting skills, but the activities reinforce high frequency words and also develop vocabulary.

I've provided the sets in both Zaner-Bloser (ABC Print) font and Foundation Style as well (in the same download). You can check them out at my TPT store. I've made them available in individual sets and also in a handy bundled pack!

Handwriting Bundle: Set 1
Handwriting Bundle: Set 2



FREEBIE ALERT! I've also posted a handwriting title page. The style matches all of the handwriting sets in my collection.  You can match it to those, or use it as a title page for your own handwriting worksheets - the choice is yours!

Handwriting Title Page


SignOffPic

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Brooke! I'm really happy with how they turned out! And I have you to thank - after reading your post on making resources, I thought to myself...'I can do that!' :)

    ReplyDelete